14 January 2008

21 Days....

kite

21 days... my head is going to explode. i have not crossed off one thing on my to do list
but i did just talk to my friend lo:



she is one of the most beautiful people i know. i met her in high school, she was two years older than me but never minded a nerdy girl tagging along. she would drive me to school as a sophomore so i could be cool and not have to take the bus. she was with me the first week i got my license and hit my first car.

she took me to my first phish concert on top of a parking structure where we danced to lifeboy. my memory is fading but i think she took me to my first rave. after not seeing her all through college, we met again in San Francisco.

she has been in and out of my life but always in my heart.
love you.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is really wonderful....
Thank you my friend.

:)